CA Atra 10 mg (All-trans Retinoic Acid)
Trans-retinoic acid (CA Atra 10mg) refers to a class of drugs perceived as retinoids. Retinoids are drugs that are relations of vitamin A. Retinoids manage common cell cancer, cell differentiation (the standard method of making cells different from each other), and cell death. This occurs during early development and, in specific tissues, later in life. Trans-retinoic acid ester makes the batteries to get ?unstuck? and mature. This can slow or stop the increase in cancer cells.
About Trans-retinoic acid?
Ca atra is a capsule structure of All-Trans Retinoic Acid which works by increasing the growth of healthy, mature cells in the bone heart and blood. Tretinoin comes in a class of drugs known as retinoids, which are related to vitamin A.
When is acid retinoic Trans prescribed?
All Trans-retinoic acid ATRA is utilized to treat acute promyelocytic leukemia (APL, APML). Ca atra generic drug of retinoic acid is used to treat a type of leukemia (cancer of the white blood cells) familiar as acute promyelocytic leukemia (APL). It kills certain kinds of cancer cells by interfering with their growth and reproduction.
How does Trans-retinoic acid ester (CA Atra 10mg)work?
Tretinoin treats promyelocytic leukemia by encouraging the abnormal leukemic cells to develop normally.
How much all Trans-retinoic acid atra can you take?
Your doctor will direct a blood test to make sure you have the type of leukemia this medicine is used to treat. Follow all tracks on your prescript label. Do not take atra 10 mg price (all-trans retinoic acid) in more significant or smaller amounts or for longer than prescribed. Take each dose with a full drink of water. You may need to continue taking tretinoin for up to 90 days. Follow your doctor?s preparations.
What are the all Trans-retinoic acid side effects?
This is not an exhaustive listing of side effects. Please inform your doctor if you experience any adverse reaction to the medication.
- A headache, Dizziness, Fever, Weakness
- Dry mouth, Dry skin
- Nausea, Itching
- Vomiting, Itching
- Earache may occur
- Stomach/abdominal pain
- Yellowing eyes/skin
- Dark urine, Hearing problems
- Signs of kidney problems
- Mental/mood changes
What precautions need to take before using all Trans-retinoic acid sigma?
- Before rising trans retinoic acid treatment, make sure you tell your doctor about any other medications you are using (including prescription, over-the-counter, vitamins, herbal remedies, etc.)
- Do not take any immunization or vaccination without your doctor?s approval while taking ATRA.
- Inform your health care expert if you are pregnant or may be important before starting this treatment. Pregnancy category D (CA Atra 10mg may be precarious to the fetus. Women who are pregnant or become pregnant must be cautioned of the potential hazard to the fetus).
- Because of the exceedingly high risk that a disabled infant can result if pregnancy occurs while using trans retinoic acid in any amount even for short periods, for both men and women: Do not consider a child (get pregnant) while taking ATRA. Two methods of effective contraception are prescribed for women of childbearing potential unless absolute avoidance is the chosen method.
- Discuss with your doctor when you may securely become pregnant or conceive a child after therapy.
- Do not breast-feed while taking trans retinoic acid.
What is the dosage of all Trans-retinoic acid?
Exert the missed dose as soon as you retain. Skip the missed dose if it is almost instant for your next listed treatment. Do not take other medicine to make up the missed dose.
Overdose symptoms may include pain, dizziness, dizziness, flushing (warmth, redness, or tingly feeling) in your face, stomach pain, and dry or cracked lips.
Q: What is the most important message I should know about CA Atra ?
A: Do not use if you are expecting. You may require to have a pregnancy test every month as a treatment.
Q: What other drugs will affect CA Atra?
A: Inform your doctor of all medications you use, and those you rise or stop using during your treatment with tretinoin, uniquely: an antimicrobial, demeclocycline, minocycline, and tetracycline. This list is not complete. Other drugs may associate with tretinoin, including prescription and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products. Not all potential interactions are listed in this medication guide.
Q: Where do I get this medication?
A: Trans retinoic acid is available through select specialty pharmacies. Your Online Generic Med team will work with your prescription drug plan to identify an in-network specialty pharmacy for distribution of this medication and shipment directly to your home.
Why CA Atra 10 mg from Online Generic Med ?
Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
Convenience: You won?t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
Authenticity: We only sell authentic CA Atra 10 mg, manufactured by Jenome Biophar Pvt. Ltd. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by Online Generic Med .