Levolin Rotacaps (Levosalbutamol 100 mcg)
Levolin Rotacaps Uses?
Levolin Rotacaps (Levosalbutamol) used to treat and prevent bronchospasm (constriction of airways causing breathing difficulties) in reversible obstructive airway disease like asthma, or some cases of chronic bronchitis.
How it works?
Levolin Rotacaps acts by relaxing the muscles in the walls of the airways, opens them and thereby eases breathing.
What is a Levolin Tablet?
A Levolin Rotacaps is used by asthmatics to relieve their condition and to prevent further asthma attacks.
How do Levolin Tablets work?
The Levolin Rotacaps contains a bronchodilator: it acts on the airways in the lungs which have been constricted due to an asthma attack. The bronchodilator helps keep the airways open, allowing air to move in and out more easily. This helps to relieve chest tightness, wheezing and coughing.
Levolin Rotacaps Side Effects?
Fewer than 1 in 10,000 patients experience an allergic reaction to a Levolin Rotacaps. Symptoms include swelling of the face, further difficulty breathing and itchy skin. You should seek medical assistance immediately.
Below are the common side effects that may occur when using Levolin Rotacaps. Please consult your doctor if you observe any of these side effects even in mild form.
• Muscle cramps
• There may be other side effects, and this is not an exhaustive list. Not every side effects occur in every person. Please discuss with your medical practitioner for more information related to the side effects.
• Some side effects of Levolin Tablet may yet not have been reported. Please report all side effects to your local food and drug administration authority.
Levolin Rotacaps Contraindications
It is not recommended to consume Levolin Tablet if you have the following diseases, medical or physical conditions:
Levolin Tablet Precautions
Take the following precautions or be careful about the following while consuming Levolin Rotacaps:
• Have high blood pressure and heart disease
• Indication of worsening asthma
• Regularly monitor blood potassium levels
Missed dose of Levolin Tablet
If you miss a dose, apply or consume a dose as soon as you notice. If you are close to the time for your next dose, wait until then and then consume or apply your medicine. Never consume or use extra medicine to make up for a dosage that you have missed. Please consult your doctor to discuss changes in schedule or a new schedule to make up for missed medicines, if you have missed too many doses in the recent past.
• Never take more medicine than the prescribed dose. Eating more medicine will not improve your symptoms, rather they may cause poisoning or serious side effects. If you suspect that you or anyone else may have taken an overdose of Levolin Rotacaps, please go to the emergency department of the closest hospital or nursing home. Carry the medicine box, container or label with you to help doctors with necessary information.
• Never give your medicines to other people even if you know that they have the same condition or it seems that they have similar conditions. This may lead to overdosage or medicine poisoning.
• Please consult your physician or pharmacist or product package for more information.
Store medicines at room temperature, away from heat and direct light. Do not freeze medicines unless the packaging or storage instructions clearly require you to do that. Keep medicines away from children and pets to prevent them from accidental consumption.
Q: Is Levosalbutamol st***id?
A: No. It belongs to a class of drugs called beta agonists. It relaxes the muscles in the walls of the airways, opens them and thereby eases breathing in patients who have reversible obstructive airway disease like asthma, or some cases of chronic bronchitis.
Q: Is Levosalbutamol requires prescription?
A: Yes. It requires prescription from a registered medical practitioner or Physician
Q: Is Levosalbutamol safe during pregnancy?
A: Animal studies have shown that Levosalbutamol may harm the fetus if taken during pregnancy. However, data regarding use of Levosalbutamol in pregnant women is lacking. Administration of the drug during pregnancy should be considered only if the expected benefit to the mother is greater than any possible risk to the fetus. Always follow the advice of the doctor regarding its use.