Nitrogesic Ointment (Glyceryl Trinitrate 0.2 %)
Buy Nitrogesic Ointment online at the lowest price from a most trusted generic store to preserve obesity. Get all details regarding generic Nitrogesic Ointment like the Composition, reviews, how to work, how to take, how long does nitroglycerin last, side effect, dosage, Substitutes, and Precautions.
About Nitrogesic Ointment
Glyceryl trinitrate belongs to the class of medications called as vasodilators. Nitroglycerin works by relaxing the blood vessels and allows the blood to flow more easily. Nitrogesic ointment (Glyceryl Trinitrate 0.2 %) is used in the prevention of angina (chest pain) and anal fissure (a small tear in the anus that causes pain and bleeding).
Uses of Nitroglyceri
Nitrogesic ointment is used in the prevention of angina (chest pain) and anal fissure (a small tear in the anus that causes pain and bleeding).
How Nitrogesic ointment works
Glyceryl trinitrate belongs to the class of medications called as vasodilators. It works by relaxing the blood vessels and allows the blood to flow more easily. When applied to the anal canal, glyceryl trinitrate increases the blood flow, which in turn reduces anal pressure and relives pain caused by anal fissure.
Nitrogesic ointment side effects
• Decreased blood pressure
Expert advice for Nitrogesic Ointment
• Tell your doctor if you have any problems related to heart, lung, liver, kidney or brain.
• Tell your doctor if you are taking any medicines to treat migraine, depression, erectile dysfunction or if you are taking any water pills, painkillers or tranquillisers.
• Consult your doctor if you have applied glyceryl trinitrate and are about to have surgery.
• Do not drive or operate machines after the use of glyceryl trinitrate as it may make you feel dizzy.
• Do not consume alcohol while using glyceryl trinitrate topical as it may worsen the side effects.
• Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding.
• Do not use if you are allergic to glyceryl trinitrate or any of its ingredients.
• Do not use if you have severe anemia, low blood pressure or low blood volume.
• Do not use if you having glaucoma (increased pressure within the eyeball).
• Do not use if you having problems with heart valve, heart lining, increased fluid around heart or other severe heart conditions such as hypertrophic obstructive cardiomyopathy.
• Do not use if you have head injury, bleeding in the brain, increased pressure in the skull or other brain conditions such as cerebrovascular disease/stroke.
Q: How is glyceryl trinitrate topical taken/ what is glyceryl trinitrate ointment?
A: Glyceryl trinitrate topical can be taken in a number of ways- skin/rectal ointments, transdermal patches. Glyceryl trinitrate ointment is used in prevention of angina (chest pain due to reduced blood supply to heart) attack. It can also be used to treat anal fissure.