Urotel XL 2 mg (Tolterodine)
Online Generic Med is a collection of best Generic Medicine for premium brands at attractive rates. We supply the best quality of tolterodine 2mg online at a lower price from the most trusted online generic store.
Tolterodine used to manage inflammations as well as pain. Get more detail about it such as cost, dosage, reviews, side effects, how long does it last, composition and Precautions. Tolterodine next day delivery at your doorstep.
About tolterodine 2mg
Urotel 2Mg Capsule Xl is worked for a bladder that is overly effective with symptoms of leakage, increased rate of urination, and need. It is an antimuscarinic (anticholinergic) agent that blocks the action of a chemical that controls the contractions of the urinary bladder.
Urotel 2Mg Capsule Xl should not be used if you are allergic to any of its ingredients or fesoterodine if you?re taking potassium product, slow bowel movements or have narrow-angle glaucoma. Let your expert know if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding if you?re taking any prescription or non-prescription drugs, herbal medicines and diet supplements.
How should tolterodine 2mg be used?
Take with or without food. Take with food if it produces an upset stomach. Drink lots of noncaffeine juices unless told to drink limited liquid by your doctor. Long-acting products: Swallow whole do not chew, break, or crush.
How does tolterodine 2mg work?
Tolterodine reduces the movement in the urinary tract, lowering bladder contractions. This medication is an antimuscarinic agent, guided for the treatment of overactive bladder with signs of urinary incontinence, importance and frequency. It works by preventing bladder prostate contraction.
What are the Dose of tolterodine 2mg?
If you think there was an overdose, visit your local poison control center or ER immediately if you Marks of a terrible reaction to the drug. These involve wheezing; chest tightness; illness; itching; bad cough; blue or gray skin tone; seizures; or swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat. Trouble breathing. Very bad dizziness or passing out. Change in thinking clearly and with logic. Not capable of passing urine.
Take a missed dose as soon as you remember about it. If it is near to the time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular time. Do not use two doses at the same time or extra doses ? this drug practiced on an as-needed base.
Common side effects of tolterodine 2mg
• Dryness in mouth
• Blurred vision
Precautions for tolterodine 2mg
• You should not use this medicine if you are allergic to tolterodine or fesoterodine if you have untreated or uncontrolled narrow-angle glaucoma, or if you have a blockage of the urinary tract, stomach, or intestines.
• Take specifically as prescribed by your expert. Do not take in greater or less amounts or for longer than advised. Follow the directions on your prescription label.
• Your doctor may occasionally adjust your dose to make sure you get the best effects.
• Take this medicine with water.
• Do not crush, chew, cut, or open a controlled-release capsule. Swallow it whole. Breaking or opening the capsule may create too much of the drug to be delivered at one time.
• Do not use more medicine to make up the missed dose.
• Tolterodine may impair your thinking or reactions. Be alert if you drive or do anything that needs you to be alert.
• Drinking alcohol can raise some of the side effects of tolterodine.
• Can take up to 4 weeks before you notice an improvement in your signs.
• Avoid caffeine, alcohol or carbonated drinks as they can worsen your symptoms.
Q: how long does it take for tolterodine to start working?
A: Tolterodine helps these signs by preventing contractions or spasms of the bladder. Relief from symptoms may not be seen until around two weeks after starting treatment with tolterodine, and more improvement is seen after eight weeks.
Q: What is the best time to take tolterodine?
A: Tolterodine comes as a tablet and an extended-release (long-acting) capsule to take by mouth.The extended-release capsule is often taken once a day with liquids.
Q: Is tolterodine same as Detrol?
A: Yes, tolterodine is the generic name and Detrol is the brand name.
Q: Does tolterodine cause weight gain?
A: No clinically observable effect on weight has been reported with the use of tolterodine.
Why buy Urotel XL 2 mg from Online Generic Med ?
Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
Convenience: You won?t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
Authenticity: We only sell authentic Urotel XL 2 mg, manufactured by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd at a plant in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by Online Generic Med .