Metolar 50 mg (Metoprolol 50 mg Tablet)
What is metolar 50?
Metolar 50 is a beta-blocker medicine that affects the heart and circulation (blood flow through arteries and veins). It is directed mainly for the treatment of High Blood Pressure (Hypertension) and angina. It is also used to block or treat a heart attack. Metoprolol Tablets is sold under various trade names, a couple of which are Toprol XR and Metolar (made by Cipla).
Metolar 50 mg is a part of a full line of medication for blood pressure, which includes diet limitations, exercises, and other medicines. Follow a proper regimen of these conditions as directed by your doctor to maintain your blood pressure in the handle.
How should I take metolar 50?
• Take metolar 50 mg strictly according to your doctor?s directions or according to the instructions on the medication label.
• Don?t change the dosage unless your doctor tells you to do so. Plus, do not take Metolar after the directed period is over.
• All medicines come with a patient pamphlet. Notice the guidance in them for detailed information on that singular medication. metolar 50 mg should be taken with food or just after a meal.
• Do not chew or crush an extended-release capsule; swallow it whole. You may break it in half and take it if the doctor has told you to do so. Always store this medicine in a cool and dry place.
What Precautions need to take before using Metolar 50 mg?
• Metolar 50 may affect your thinking ability and reflexes. Take particular caution while driving or other such tasks that need a high level of mental awareness and alertness.
• Avoid alcohol while taking metolar 50.
• Do not stop taking Metoprolol Tablets without your doctor?s help. If you stop taking this medication quickly, your situation will deteriorate for the worse.
• Do not take Metoprolol Tablets, if you have a known allergy to Metoprolol 50mg, or if you have a dangerous heart condition such as a heart block, sick sinus syndrome, or slow heart rate.
What are the Side Effects of metolar 50 mg Tablets?
The side effects mentioned earlier are not the only ones that you may feel due to Metoprolol Capsules. If you mark any dangerous side effects due to this medicine, contact your physician immediately.
Dosage Instructions of metolar 50
Metolar 50 mg dosage may depend on a range of factors like age, s**, drug allergies, or seriousness of the condition among various other factors. Your doctor will determine your dosage after examining you well. Remember to follow your doctor?s directions correctly for best results.
What if I miss a dose?
If you miss a dose of metolar 50 mg for any reasons, take it the moment you remember it. However, skip the missed dose if the time to take the next dose is nearly up. Taking double doses near to each other can start to overdose leading to adverse outcomes
What if I overdose of Metoprolol?
In the situation of an overdose of metolar 50, get emergency medical attention. Overdose may result in uneven heartbeat, breathlessness, bluish-colored fingernails, dizziness, weakness, seizure, or fainting.
Interaction with other drugs
Other drugs can interact with Metolar 50 mg. Some of them include allergy drugs, clonidine, cimetidine, digitalis, dobutamine, terbinafine, haloperidol, isoproterenol, blood thinner such as doxazosin, prazosin, amiodarone, propafenone, fluconazole, insulin or oral diabetes medicines, antidepressants, other heart or blood pressure pills, medicines for asthma or other breathing disorders, HIV medicines, anti-malaria medications, or MAO inhibitors.
However, these are not the only drugs that can interact with metolar 50. Notify your doctor in advance if you use any extra medicines or related products. Never start a new medication without proper medicinal guidance.
Why Buy metolar 50 mg from Online Generic Med ?
Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
Convenience: You won?t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
Authenticity: We only sell authentic Metolar 50 mg, manufactured by Cipla Ltd. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by Online Generic Med .
The information produced here is best of our knowledge and experience, and we have tried our best to make it as accurate and up-to-date as possible, but we would like to request that it should not be treated as a substitute for professional advice, diagnosis or treatment.
Online Generic Med is a medium to provide our audience with the common information on medicines and does not guarantee its accuracy or exhaustiveness. Even if there is no mention of a warning for any drug or combination, it never means that we are claiming that the drug or combination is safe for consumption without any proper consultation with an expert.
Online Generic Med does not take responsibility for any aspect of medicines or treatments. If you have any doubts about your medication, we strongly recommend you to see a doctor immediately.