Molaz 200 mg Tablet is an antiviral medication that is still being tested. It is a prodrug of the synthetic nucleoside derivative N4 – Hydroxycytidine, which inhibits viral RNA replication by preventing copying mistakes. It’s well-tolerated and effective against viruses. Molnupiravir (MK-4482, EIDD-2801) is an orally given experimental version of a powerful Ribonucleoside analog that inhibits the replication of SARS-CoV-2, the COVID-19 causal agent. Molnupiravir is being examined as a single drug, without the use of other medications, and without any limits on food consumption or dose adjustments based on renal or hepatic impairment. There are no known medication interactions with Molnupiravir based on available data.
Glenmark was formed with the goal of becoming a global leader in integrated research-based pharmaceuticals, manufactures Molaz Molnupiravir 200 mg Tablet.
Uses Of Molaz Molnupiravir 200 Mg Tablet
- It was developed for the treatment of influenza.
- Molaz Molnupiravir 200mg Capsule inhibits SARS-CoV-2 replication and stops the virus from spreading quickly.
- The drug is currently being tested to see if it can stop COVID-19 from spreading and stop SARS-CoV-2 from spreading.
How Molaz Molnupiravir 200 Mg Tablet Works
Molnupiravir is an antiviral drug that prevents the SARS-CoV-2 virus, which is the cause of COVID-19, from replicating. Molnupiravir has been found to be effective against SARS-CoV-2 in multiple models, including prophylaxis, therapy, and transmission prevention, as well as SARS-CoV-1 and MERS.
Directions For Use
Adhere to your primary care physician’s directions on the measurement and term of this drug.
Side Effects Of Molaz Molnupiravir 200 Mg Tablet
- Dizziness, nausea
- Diarrhea, vomiting
- Itching and rashes
Warning & Precautions
- Discuss all of the benefits and drawbacks of Molaz (Molnupiravir) with your doctor.
- To avoid any inconsistencies, tell your doctor about your medical history and any medications you’re now taking.
- Maintain good hygiene and avoid contact with sick people.
- For successful therapy, do not skip or quit the dosage.
- Maintain a sufficient amount of time between dosages. Do not take the dosages at the same time.
- Keep track of your health on a regular basis.