Posid 50 mg Capsule (Etoposide)
Buy Posid 50 mg Capsule (etoposide 50 mg) is used in the treatment of small cell lung cancer and testicular cancer.
Uses of Posid Capsule (Etoposide)
Posid 50 mg Capsule is used in the treatment of small cell lung cancer and testicular cancer.
How Etoposide Capsule works
Etoposide is an anti-cancer medication. It works by suppressing the activity of an enzyme (topoisomerase II) involved in DNA multiplication of the cancer cells. This slows the growth of cancer cells and eventually kills them
How to use Posid Capsule
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Etoposide is to be taken empty stomach.
Posid Capsule side effects
• Orthostatic hypotension (sudden lowering of blood pressure on standing),
• Allergic reaction,
• Loss of appetite,
• Hair loss,
• Liver toxicity,
• Decreased blood cells (red cells, white cells, and platelets),
• Peripheral neuropathy (tingling and numbness of feet and hand).
Expert advice for Posid Capsule
• Avoid contact with people with cold or other infections as etoposide 50 mg treatment may lower your immunity.
• Seek immediate medical attention if you notice any unusual bleeding, bruising, blood in stools, or dark, tarry stools.
• You will be regularly evaluated with lab tests, including complete blood cell counts to monitor your progress or to check for side effects.
• Do not drive or operate machinery during etoposide 50 mg treatment as it may cause dizziness.
• Do not consume this drug if you are allergic to etoposide or any of its ingredients.
• Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.