What Is Tastylia Oral Jelly? What Is It Used For?
If you have seen erectile dysfunction symptoms and you know very well how serious this problem can be if it is ignored, perhaps you are doing some erectile dysfunction exercises to deal with this issue. In fact, you might even have gone to the extent of seeing a male doctor specialist to get treated for this problem.
But relax, now you do not have to worry! If you are suffering from erectile dysfunction, then you will be pleased to know that a treatment is available for this right here in the form of Tastylia Oral Jelly. This is an oral jelly that has the active ingredient Tadalafil, which is responsible for increasing the flow of blood into the penis and giving you a very hard and firm erection, letting you have extremely pleasurable sex, for a good number of hours.
What Are The Side Effects Of Tastylia Oral Jelly?
There are men from all corners of the world who have taken this drug in varying doses, but in general, side effects have not been seen. If you happen to see side effects as a result of taking this medication, see your doctor immediately.
In some men, it is possible that some side effects could be seen due to their taking this drug and these would include the likes of pain in the jaw, nausea, upset stomach, fainting, chest pains, numbness of the arms and legs, severe dizziness, headaches, vomiting, fainting, changes in your vision while engaging in sexual activities and facial flushing.
What Are The Precautions Needed To Take Tastylia Oral Jelly?
As with any drug, you must know what the advised precautions are for it, before you take it.
Here are the precautions you need to be aware of, prior to taking this medicine:
- If you suffer from kidney damage, you should not take this drug.
- If you have cancer, Tastylia Oral Jellyis not for you.
- If you have cardiovascular issues, you should not take this medication.
- If your liver is damaged, this drug is not for you.
- If you suffer from ulcers, you should not take this remedy.
- If you have had a heart attack, this drug is not for you.
- If you suffer from high blood pressure or low blood pressure, you cannot take this drug.
- If you taker nitrate drugs or medications that release nitric oxide, you cannot take this medicine.
- If you take drugs that contain isosorbide dinitrate or isosorbide mononitrate, you should not take this drug.
- If you have bleeding problems, you should not take Tastylia Oral Jelly.
- If you have a penis that is anatomically deformed, you should not take this medicine.
- If you suffer from heart attack, arrhythmia or chest pain, you cannot take this drug.
- If you suffer from sickle cell anemia, this is not a medication for you.
What Is The Dosage Of Tastylia Oral Jelly? How To Take It?
This drug is available in the form of a sachet. The recommended dose is Tastylia 20 mg Oral Jelly. This jelly is dissolved in the mouth very easily. All you have to do to take the jelly is just cut open the sachet and empty the oral jelly from the sachet, into your mouth and then swallow it. The best time to take this drug is about 45 minutes before you want to have sex. This oral jelly will start to work in about 5 minutes of you having taken it and the effects can last for up to as long as 36 hours. Keep in mind that you can take this drug just once in 24 hours.
Of course, the ideal dose of this drug for you would also depend on your age, as well as your past and present medical condition. Your doctor would be in the best position to guide you with the best dose for you.
There are no reviews yet.