Tazret Gel (Tazarotene 0.05 %)
Tazret Gel 0.05% (tazarotene gel) is used for the treatment of mild to moderate plaque psoriasis (common form of skin disease that appears as raised, red patches covered with a silvery white build-up of dead kin cells).
How tazarotene gel works?
Tazarotene (Tazret Gel) is a topical antipsoriatic that belongs to a group of medications called as retinoids. It works by decreasing skin inflammation, excessive skin proliferation and certain skin changes associated with psoriasis.
Common side effects of Tazret Gel
• Acne-like rash,
• Burning sensation,
• Tingling sensation,
• Changes in skin color,
• Deep grooves in skin,
• Skin rash,
• Skin redness
Expert advice for Tazret Gel
• Take precautions to ensure that tazarotene (Tazret Gel) topical is applied only to areas of affected skin (psoriatic lesions), avoiding application to healthy skin or in skin folds.
• You can apply an effective greasy non-medicated cream to the treated areas of the skin in case you experience dryness or irritation.
• Cover the healthy skin around the treated areas with zinc paste to prevent irritation.
• Avoid excessive exposure to UV light (including sunlight, use of a solarium, PUVA or UVB therapy) during tazarotene therapy.
• Do not apply tazarotene gel in moist, hair-covered areas such as armpits, groin and do not cover areas to be treated with dressings or bandages.
• Do not apply tazarotene gel on more than 10% of the total surface of the body (approximately equivalent to the total skin area of one arm).
• Take precautions to not use any creams or cosmetics within 1 hour of applying Tazret Gel.
• In cases of very dry skin or skin irritations, apply an inert fatty ointment base to the affected skin areas at least one hour before using tazarotene gel.
• It should not take if patient is allergic to Tazret Gel or any of its ingredients.
• Tazret Forte Cream should not given to pregnant and breastfeeding women.
• It should not given to children < 18 years of age.
• Patients having psoriasis with pus discharge (psoriasis pustulosa) or psoriasis with increased scale formation (exfoliative psoriasis) on the face.
Q: Is tazarotene gel a retinoid?
A: Yes, Tazarotene is a retinoid.
Q: Does tazarotene work for wrinkles?
A: Tazarotene does not work for wrinkles.
From Where I can Buy Tazret Gel?
Online Generic Med is a trusted online drugstore from where you can purchase all kinds of generic medicines at highly competitive prices. You can buy Tazret Gel online and assure maximum benefits.
There are no reviews yet.