Carboxymethylcellulose sodium (Tear eye drops)
Tear eye drops (Carboxymethylcellulose sodium) is used to relieve dry, irritated eyes. Common causes for dry eyesinclude wind, sun, heating/air conditioning, computer use/reading, and Carboxymethylcellulose sodium. Tear eye drops may contain 1 or more of the following ingredients: Carboxymethylcellulose sodium, dextran, glycerin, hypromellose, polyethylene glycol 400 (PEG 400), polysorbate, polyvinyl alcohol, povidone, or propylene glycol, among others. Eye lubricants keep the eye moist, help to protect the eye from injury and infection, and decrease symptoms of dry eyes such as burning, itching, and feeling as if something is in the eye.
• Eye irritation
• Burning eyes
• Eye discomfort
• Eye itching
• Eye pain
• Before using Carboxymethylcellulose sodium, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it; or if you have any other allergies. Tear eye drops contain inactive ingredients, which can cause allergic reactions or other problems. Talk to your pharmacist for more details.
• If you have any health problems, consult your doctor or pharmacist before using Tear eye drops.
• This Carboxymethylcellulose sodium may temporarily cause blurred vision right after being placed in the eye(s). Do not drive, use machinery, or do any activity that requires clear vision until you are sure you can perform such activities safely
Some products contain preservatives that may damage contact lenses or cause irritation in persons with allergies. For more information, check your product package or talk with your health care professional.
Tears eye drops (Carboxymethylcellulose sodium )is usually used only as needed.
• Refer to storage information printed on the package. Protect from light and moisture. Protect Carboxymethylcellulose sodium from freezing. Some preservative-free Tears Eye drops that come in single-use vials/droppers should be discarded either immediately after use or up to 12 hours after opening. Check your product package to see when you should discard your preservative-free product. If you have any questions about storage, ask your pharmacist. Keep all drug products away from children and pets.
• Do not flush medications (Carboxymethylcellulose sodium ) down the toilet or pour them into a drain unless instructed to do so. Properly discard this product when it is expired or no longer needed. Consult your pharmacist or local waste disposal company for more details about how to safely discard your product.
There are no reviews yet.