Zoxan-D Eye Drop (Ciprofloxacin / Dexamethasone)
Zoxan D Eye Drop (Ciprofloxacin /Dexamethasone) is used to treat bacterial infections of the eyes or ears, including swimmer`s ear. It consists of ciprofloxacin hydrochloride, a quinolone antibiotic, and dexamethasone, an anti-inflammatory corticosteroid.
Zoxan-D Eye/Ear Drops is a combination medicine indicated for the treatment of postoperative eye conditions. Which are responsive to steroids and where bacterial infections or risks of bacterial infections exist?
How to Use Zoxan-D Eye/Ear Drops?
Zoxan D Eye Drops is used for Ophthalmic diseases, Common preservative in eyedrops, Ear drops, Nasal drops or sprays, Allergic conditions, Dermatologic diseases, Allergy, Treating bacterial infections, Eye-Ear, Nose and throat irritation, Endocrine disorders, Eye diseases.
Ciprofloxacin hydrochloride fights and eliminates the bacteria causing the infection, and dexamethasone helps to alleviate the associated symptoms such as itching, redness, and swelling.
How Zoxan-D Eye Drops Works?
Zoxan-D Eye Drops is a combination of two medicines: Ciprofloxacin and Dexamethasone. Ciprofloxacin is an antibiotic. It kills bacteria in the eye/ear by preventing them from reproducing and repairing themselves.
Dexamethasone is a steroid which blocks the production of certain chemical messengers (prostaglandins) that make the eye/ear red swollen and itchy.
Ciprofloxacin Dexamethasone Side Effects?
• Application site irritation
• Blurred vision
• Eye/ear irritation
• Stinging sensations
• Abnormal sensitivity to light
Dosage and Administration
• When treating any infection there is a risk of the infection returning more severe. To guard against this, always take as prescribed and complete the full course of Zoxan D >Eye/Ear Drop (Ciprofloxacin Dexamethasone), even if symptoms have disappeared.
• The most common prescription is two daily applications taken approximately 12 hours apart.
• Always wash your hands well before use. Before administrating as an ear drop, ensure the affected ear is clean and dry
• If you have an allergic or hypersensitive reaction, seek emergency medical attention.
• To avoid contaminating the dropper of (Ciprofloxacin Dexamethasone), do not touch it and always recap it as soon as possible after use.
• If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
• If you are using any other medication.
• If you have any other illnesses, disorders, or medical conditions.
Q: Can I stop taking Zoxan-D when I feel better?
A: No, do not stop taking Zoxan-D and complete the full course of treatment, even if you feel better. Your symptoms may improve before the infection is completely cured.
Q: How long does Zoxan-D takes to work?
A: Usually, Zoxan-D starts working soon after applying it. However, it may take some days to kill all the harmful bacteria and make you feel better.
Why Zoxan-D Eye Drop from Online Generic Med ?
Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
Convenience: You won?t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
Authenticity: We only sell authentic Zoxan-D Eye Drop, manufactured by FDC Ltd in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by Online Generic Med .
There are no reviews yet.