Zoxan Eye Drop (Ciprofloxacin)
Zoxan Eye Drop is an antibiotic that is used to treat eye infections such as conjunctivitis and corneal ulcers caused by certain types of bacteria. Ciprofloxacin is not recommended for use in patients less than one year of age.
Ciprofloxacin eye drop solution helps in using bacterial infections of the eye including conjunctivitis pinkeye, infection of the membrane that coats the outside of the eyeball and the inside of the eyelid and corneal ulcers infection and loss of tissue in the clear front part of the eye.
It treats conjunctivitis, which is an inflammation or infection of the conjunctiva, caused by bacteria such as Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus pneumonia, Haemophilus influenzae, Staphylococcus epidermidis, etc.
Ciprofloxacin eye drops uses:
This medication is used to treat eye infections. Ciprofloxacin eye drops and eye ointment are used to treat infections of the eye, such as bacterial conjunctivitis. Ciprofloxacin eye drops are also used to treat corneal ulcers of the eye. Ciprofloxacin eye drop belongs to a class of drugs called quinolone antibiotics. It works by stopping the growth of bacteria.
How does Zoxan Eye Drop work?
Ciprofloxacin eye drop works by killing the bacteria that cause infection. This medication treats only bacterial eye infections. It will not work for other types of eye infections.
To instill the Zoxan Eye Drop, follow these steps:
• Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water.
• Check the dropper tip to make sure that it is not chipped or cracked.
• Avoid touching the dropper tip against your eye or anything else; eye drops and droppers must be kept clean.
• While tilting your head back, pull down the lower lid of your eye with your index finger to form a pocket.
• Hold the dropper with the other hand, as close to the eye as possible without touching it.
• Brace the remaining fingers of that hand against your face.
• Close your eye for 2 to 3 minutes and tip your head down as though looking at the floor. Try not to blink or squeeze your eyelids.
• Place a finger on the tear duct and apply gentle pressure.
• Replace and tighten the cap on the dropper bottle. Do not wipe or rinse the dropper tip.
• Wash your hands to remove any medication.
Zoxan Eye Drop side effects:
• Burning, red, itchy, crusty, or irritated eyes
• Eye pain
• Feeling that something is in your eye
• Unpleasant taste
Q: What is ciprofloxacin used to treat in humans?
A: Ciprofloxacin is an antibiotic used to treat a number of bacterial infections. This includes bone and joint infections, intra abdominal infections, certain type of infectious tract infections, skin infections and urinary tract infections, among others.
Why Zoxan Eye Drop from Online Generic Med ?
Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
Convenience: You won?t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
Authenticity: We only sell authentic Zoxan Eye Drop, manufactured by FDC Ltd in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by Online Generic Med .
The information produced here is best of our knowledge and experience, and we have tried our best to make it as accurate and up-to-date as possible, but we would like to request that it should not be treated as a substitute for professional advice, diagnosis or treatment.
Online Generic Med is a medium to provide our audience with the common information on medicines and does not guarantee its accuracy or exhaustiveness. Even if there is no mention of a warning for any drug or combination, it never means that we are claiming that the drug or combination is safe for consumption without any proper consultation with an expert.
Online Generic Med does not take responsibility for any aspect of medicines or treatments. If you have any doubts about your medication, we strongly recommend you to see a doctor immediately.
There are no reviews yet.