Temoside 20 Online
Temozolomide for Brain tumor Treatment
Temoside 20 mg (Temozolomide), Temozolomide is used in adults and in children above 3 years of age to treat certain specific types of brain tumor such as glioblastoma multiforme (malignant grade IV brain tumor) or anaplastic astrocytoma (grade III brain tumor). It is usually used together with radiotherapy or other medications and is generally given after other cancer medicines have been t?
Temoside 20 mg capsule is used in adults and in children above 3 years of age to treat certain specific types of brain tumor such as glioblastoma multiforme (malignant grade IV brain tumor) or anaplastic astrocytoma (grade III brain tumor). It is usually used together with radiotherapy or other medications and is generally given after other cancer medicines have been tried without success.
How it works
Temoside 20 mg capsule is an antitumor drug and belongs to a class of medications called alkylating agents. It works by slowing or stopping the growth of cancer cells in the body.
Common side effects
• Hair loss,
Expert advice for Temoside 20
• Swallow full tablets on an empty stomach, one hour before your meal.
• Avoid being near people who are sick or have infections. Consult your doctor if you develop symptoms of opportunistic infections and reactivation of infections Using Temoside 20 may increase your risk of developingcertain types of bone marrow cancer. Be aware about your specific risk.
• You may be given medication to prevent nausea or other side effects while you are receiving temozolomide.
• Your blood will be tested frequently during treatment to monitor the side effects of Temoside 100 on your blood cells as you may have a small risk of other changes in blood cells, including leukemia.
• Avoid activities that may increase your risk of bleeding or injury. Use extra care to prevent bleeding while shaving or brushing your teeth.
• Do not drink alcohol while taking Temoside 20.
• Do not drive or operate machinery while using Temozolomide as it may make you tired or sleepy.
• Both male and female patients should take effective contraceptive precautions during and after 6 months of treatment. Male patients should seek advice on conservation of sperm prior to treatment as Temoside treatment may cause infertility.
Q: Is Temozolomide 20 effective?
A: Temozolomide is effective and works for patients if taken at recommended dosage and duration as recommended by the doctor.
Q: How does Temoside 20 cross the blood-brain barrier?
A: Temozolomide because of its small size and lipophilic properties is able to cross the blood-brain barrier rapidly and is present in the cerebrospinal fluid.
Q: Does Temozolomide cause hair loss?
A: Hair loss is a side effect of using Temoside. Always follow doctor?s advice regarding its use.
Q: Is Temozolomide FDA approved?
A: Temozolomide is a FDA approved drug
From Where I can Buy Temoside 20 mg?
Online Generic Med is a trusted online drugstore from where you can purchase all kinds of generic medicines at highly Affordable prices. You can buy Temoside 20 mg online and assure maximum benefits.
There are no reviews yet.