Topaz 25 mg Tablet (Topiramate)
Topaz 25 mg (topiramate 25mg) online at the lowest price from a most trusted generic store to preserve epilepsy/seizures and topiramate for migraines. Get all details regarding topiramate 25mg like the topiramate 25 mg tablet Composition, topiramate reviews, how to work, topiramate uses, how long does It last, topiramate side effects, topiramate dosage, Substitutes, and Precautions. Manufactured by Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
What is Topiramate?
Topiramate 25mg, an anti-convulsing, help in the treatment of seizures. The physician may prescribe the drug with a mixture of other medicines or all on its own, depending on the situation of the patient. The drug also efficiently prevents headaches that happen because of migraine. topiramate 25 mg tablet manages certain chemicals present in the brain, thus handling seizures and stopping headaches.
When Topiramate (Topaz 25 mg) Prescribed?
Topaz 25 MG is utilized in the treatment of seizures which is a brain disease characterized by uncontrolled jerking movements and loss of consciousness.
Topaz 25 MG is used in the treatment of Lennox-Gastaut characteristics which is a type of seizures defined by multiple seizures.
Topiramate 25mg is used in the treatment of a sharp headache in migraine patients.
Topiramate mechanism of action?
While its correct working is unknown, studies suggest Topamax might 0adjust the production or action of neurotransmitters in the brain, containing the unusual activity of the nerves in the brain that create seizures or stopping the abnormal activity from expanding to other nerves. Other research has suggested that it might crush the nerves directly, thereby making them less likely to fire.
It works by blocking ion channels and increases the release of inhibitory chemicals which decreases the excitability of the brain cells.
Topaz 25 MG Tablet belongs to anticonvulsant. It acts by preventing sodium channels and improves the release of gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) which is an inhibitory neurotransmitter and thus decreases the excitation of the brain cells.
• Observe all directions on your prescription label and read all medicine guides or direction sheets. Your doctor may infrequently change your dose. Use the drug precisely as guided.
• Topiramate can be taken with or without meals.
• Take the tablet whole and do not grind, chew, or break it.
• If you cannot swallow Topamax Sprinkle Capsule whole, open it and spray the medicine into a spoonful of applesauce or other soft food. Drink the mixture right away without eating. Do not save it for the next use.
Topiramate side effects (topiramate 25 mg side effects)
This is not an exhaustive listing of side effects. Please inform your doctor if you experience any adverse reaction to the medication.
• Taste change
• Paresthesia (tingling or pricking sensation)
• Weight loss
• Memory impairment
What precautions need to take before using Topiramate?
Topiramate 25mg may generate extreme drowsiness and calmness with alcohol.
Topaz 25 mg is risky to use throughout pregnancy.
There is real evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be satisfactory despite the risk, for example in life-threatening conditions. Please advise your doctor.
Topiramate 25mg is probably reliable to use when lactation. Limited human data recommend that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the child.
Topiramate 25 mg tablet may make you feel unstable, tired or harm your vision. Do not drive until your image is clear.
Topiramate 25 should be used with attention in patients with kidney disease. Dose modification of topiramate 25 mg tablet may be required. Please advise your doctor.
Topiramate 25 should be used with attention in patients with liver disease. Dose modification of topiramate 25 mg tablet may be needed. Please ask your doctor.
• Topiramate is available in topiramate dosage of 25 milligrams (mg), 50 mg, 100 mg, and 200 mg, extended release oral capsules 25 mg, 50 mg, 100 mg, 150 mg, 200 mg, and spray capsule (15 mg and 25 mg) that can be used orally or sprayed onto soft food.
• Those who take topiramate typically begin with a low dose of 25 or 50 mg per day (divided over two doses), increasing it slowly by 25 to 50 mg per week until an efficient daily dose is reached.
• In the case of adults and children ten years or older, the topiramate dosage may be raised by 100 mg in week five and six if topaz is utilized by itself. The final prescribed adult dose is 400 mg, used in two divided doses every day.
• Children should begin with up to 25 mg taken each night for the first week, with the dose being improved at 1 or 2 week periods. The highest maintenance dose is based on weight.
Migraine patients are typically given 25 mg every night for the first week, with the dose being raised by 25 mg weekly. The highest dose is 100 mg, to be taken in two split doses.
Q: is topiramate a narcotic?
A: No, Topiramate is not a narcotic; it is a seizure medication, also called an anticonvulsant.
Q: Is topiramate a controlled substance?
A: Topiramate (Topamax, and others) is approved for use in epilepsy and migraine, but not for weight control.
Q: Can I take propranolol and topiramate together?
A: You should use propranolol at the same time every day, preferably with or directly the following food. This will make it simpler for your body to consume the pill.
Why buy Topaz 25 mg from Online Generic Med ?
Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
Convenience: You won?t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
Authenticity: We only sell authentic Topaz 25 mg, manufactured by Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd. at a plant in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by Online Generic Med .
The information produced here is best of our knowledge and experience, and we have tried our best to make it as accurate and up-to-date as possible, but we would like to request that it should not be treated as a substitute for professional advice, diagnosis or treatment.
Online Generic Med is a medium to provide our audience with the common information on medicines and does not guarantee its accuracy or exhaustiveness. Even if there is no mention of a warning for any drug or combination, it never means that we are claiming that the drug or combination is safe for consumption without any proper consultation with an expert.
Online Generic Med does not take responsibility for any aspect of medicines or treatments. If you have any doubts about your medication, we strongly recommend you to see a doctor immediately.
There are no reviews yet.