What Is Vidalista 40 mg?
Vildalista 40 is the commonly used medication used to treat male sexual disorders like erectile dysfunction (ED). The active ingrediant present in Vidalista 40mg is Tadalafil. Vidalista is popular because it is highly effective in treating difficulties in getting an erection. As a result, the drug is also commonly referred to as “le weekender” in France. ED medicine like Vidalisat 40 mg can help a man have intercourse within a standard timeline. If you have been experiencing any problems in triggering an erection during an interaction, consult your general physician before taking any ED medication.
After taking the drug, many patients report little to no Vidalista 40mg side effects. Prior sexual stimulation is necessary for the medication to work effectively. However, men in the age group of 18 years and above are eligible to take this tablet.
What is Vidalista 40 used for?
Vidalista 40mg tablets are mainly used to treat erectile dysfunction among men. You can take this medication if you are suffering from mild, moderate, or even severe cases of erectile dysfunction. However, Vidalista is a prescription drug that should be taken only after consulting a medical.
How Vidalista 40 mg works?
Vidalista 40mg is a drug used to enhance sexual stimulation progressively in the following ways:
- The drug mainly acts by dilating the blood vessels near the genital areas.
- It promotes the relaxation of penile muscles and increases blood flow to the penis, triggering an erection.
- Extensive blood supply to the pelvic region leads to the continued solidification of the penis, ultimately helping a man get an erection.
- The drug can also work by relaxing the prostate and the bladder muscles.
How to take Vidalista 40?
One should take Vidalista tablets by keeping the following points in mind:
- Vidalista should be taken at least half an hour before sexual activity, according to the doctor’s instructions.
- One should take the tablet with an ample amount of water.
- Take the tablet as a whole, and avoid chewing or crushing the pill.
- Vidalista tablets may be taken with or without food.
- It should only be taken by patients who are at least 18 years old.
- One should not take the drug more than once a day.
ED medication like Vidalista is available in multiple strengths on our online medical store. To buy Vidalista 20 mg or Vidalista 60 mg online, you should first have a valid prescription from a medical professional.
Warnings and precautions
- Alcohol-Don’t take the drug with alcohol as it may cause severe side effects.
- Driving-One should not take the tablet while driving as it may induce sleepiness, dizziness, or vision problems.
- Organs-the drug should not be administered in the case of patients undergoing kidney dialysis or any disorder of the liver or kidney.
The following side effects may occur after taking Vidalista 40mg:
- Chest pain
- Painful erections
- Irregular heartbeats
- Sudden loss of vision
- Ringing sound in ears
- Nausea, flushing, headache
- Muscle pain in arms and neck
What is the active ingredient in Vidalista?
Tadalafil is the chief constituent of the Vidalista 40mg tablet. The salt works in combination with sexual stimulation. Tadalafil helps increase the blood flow to the penis so that a man can trigger an erection with ease. Though Tadalafil does not cause any significant side effects after administration, it is wise to consult a doctor before taking Vidalista 40 mg tablet.
Drugs that are known to interact with Vidalista 40 mg
Some of the drugs that can interact with Vidalista 40 mg tablets are as follows:
- Antifungal or antibiotic drug
- Any seizure medication
- Anti-viral drugs that treat hepatitis C or HIV
- Vidalista tablets can cause interaction if taken with nitrates.
When to avoid taking the drug?
The drug should be avoided if you have the following health conditions:
- Heart-related and cardiovascular diseases.
- High blood pressure
- In case of kidney or liver disorders
- In bleeding disorder related complications
- If a patient has stomach ulcers
- Related anemia or sickle cell anemia
- Patients who have undergone an organ transplant or any other surgery.
- Don’t take the drug if any other health-related problems make sexual activity unsafe.
Things to avoid when using the drug
Intake of fatty meals should be avoided while taking the medication.
Alcohol should be avoided while taking the tablet as it decreases the drug’s effectiveness.
Medication that reduces blood pressure should be avoided as it can lead to dizziness or fainting.
Vitamins or herbal supplements should not be taken while taking the drug.
ED pills like Vidalisat 40mg should be stored in a dry place and kept at room temperature. Avoid keeping the drug under direct sunlight. ED medication should be kept away from the reach of children.