Frenin 10 mg (Phenylephrine) Injection
Frenin Inj 10 mg is a selective alpha agonist, used to increase blood pressure and topically as a nasal decongestant. Frenin 10 mg Injection is a nasal decongestant used to reduce nasal blockage caused by sinusitis, cold, allergy, or hay fever. It will not cure the situation of the symptoms or speed the recovery. Frenin Inj 10mg may also be prescribed for other conditions as determined by the doctor. Read more detail information related to Phenylephrine Injection?s uses, composition, dosage, side effects, and reviews is listed below.
How does Phenylephrine work?
Frenin Inj 10 mg belongs to a class of drugs called cardiac adrenergic stimulants. Frenin 10 mg Injection is a blood-pressure increasing medication. Phenylephrine shrinks swollen nose tissue and opens up passages. The coronary blood flow is increased by decreasing the limb blood flow and constricting the blood vessels.
How to use Phenylephrine?
Your doctor or nurse will provide you this injection. Kindly do not self administer. This medication is given by injection into a vein, muscle, joint, or skin wound as directed by your doctor.
Dosage of Phenylephrine:
This is the usual dosage recommended in most common treatment cases. Please remember that every patient and their situation are different so that the dosage can be different based on the disease, route of administration, patient age, weight, and medical history.
Frenin Inj 10mg injection should be administered only under the supervision of a healthcare provider. Do not self-administer.
If you miss a dose of Frenin Inj, consult your doctor immediately.
The overdose symptoms of Frenin Inj may include:
• Increased blood pressure
• Decreased heartbeat
You must seek prompt medical care if you experience any of the above symptoms.
If you miss a dose of Frenin 10 mg Injection, skip it and continue with your regular schedule. Do not double the dose.
Side Effects of Phenylephrine:
• Heart attack;
• Abnormal heart rhythm;
• Blurring of vision;
• Difficulty urinating.
This is not a full list of side effects, and others may happen. Please consult your doctor to know more about other possible side effects.
Precaution of Phenylephrine injection:
• If you have an allergy to Phenylephrine or any another part of this medicine. Talk to your doctor if you have hypersensitivity.
• Avoid alcohol of alcohol while on Frenin Inj 10 mg.
• Tell the doctor if you are taking any other drugs, OTC medications, herbal products, or nutritional supplements.
• Frenin 10 mg Injection is not recommended for use in patients with severe hypertension since it may worsen the condition of the patient.
• Frenin 10 mg Injection does not usually affect your ability to drive.
• Inform your doctor or physician if you have any pre-existing diabetes, depression, liver, or heart diseases.
• Notify your doctor if you are pregnant and breastfeeding.
• Avoid using Frenin Inj 10 mg medication if you are suffering from the overactive thyroid gland.
• Solution for injection: Store vials at 15-30?C.
• Store medications at room temperature, away from heat and straight light.
• Keep the medicine away from children. Does not use the solution is discolored or contains a precipitate.
Why Buy Frenin 10 mg Injection tab from Online Generic Med ?
• Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
• Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
• Convenience: You won?t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
• Authenticity: We only sell authentic Frenin 10 mg Injection, manufactured by Samarth Life Sciences Pvt Ltd. at a plant in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by Online Generic Med .
The information produced here is best of our knowledge and experience, and we have tried our best to make it as accurate and up-to-date as possible, but we would like to request that it should not be treated as a substitute for professional advice, diagnosis or treatment.
Online Generic Med is a medium to provide our audience with the common information on medicines and does not guarantee its accuracy or exhaustiveness. Even if there is no mention of a warning for any drug or combination, it never means that we are claiming that the drug or combination is safe for consumption without any proper consultation with an expert.
Online Generic Med does not take responsibility for any aspect of medicines or treatments. If you have any doubts about your medication, we strongly recommend you to see a doctor immediately.