Honvan 120 mg Tablet (Fosfestrol)
Buy Honvan 120 mg Tablet (Fosfestrol) is used in the treatment of prostate cancer.
Uses of Honvan Tablet
Honvan 120 mg Tablet is used in the treatment of prostate cancer.
How Honvan Tablet works
Fosfestrol works by decreasing the amount of testosterone (natural hormone in males). Reducing the amount of testosterone in males may slow or stop the spread and growth of prostate cancer cells that need testosterone to grow.
How to use Honvan Tablet
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Honvan 120 mg Tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
Fosfestrol Tablet side effects
• Mood changes
• Change in body weight
• Metrorrhagia (menstrual bleeding at irregular intervals)
• Breast tenderness
• Abdominal pain
• Breast enlargement
• Edema (swelling)
• Sexual dysfunction
Expert advice Honvan
• Tell your doctor if you have diabetes, cardiovascular disease, disease of the blood vessels in and around the brain (cerebrovascular disease), disorders that increase the risk of blood clots in the blood vessels (thromboembolic disorders), high blood pressure (hypertension) and liver disease.
• Exercise caution if you are an elderly patient.
• Do not take if allergic to fosfestrol or any of its ingredients.
• Do not take if Pregnant or breastfeeding women.
• Do not give to Children.