Melalite 15 Cream (Hydroquinone 2% + Octinoxate 0.09% + Oxybenzone 0.025%)
Melalite 15 Cream contains Hydroquinone, Octinoxate, and Oxybenzone as active ingredients. It is a skin lightening treatment that helps to reduce acne scars and hyperpigmentation effectively. Melalite-15 topical (for the skin) is used to lighten areas of darkened skin such as freckles, age spots, melasma (sun damage), or chloasma (darkened skin caused by hormonal changes).
Uses of Melalite 15 Cream
Melalite Cream is used to control sun damaged skin, photo protection of skin, Melasma, lighten light brown color spots on the skin, age spots, skin injury, and other situations.
How does Melalite 15 Cream work?
Melalite 15 Cream works by blocking the process in the skin that begins to discoloration. It helps in decreasing skin blemishes, dark pigmentation, acne marks and all kind of facial problem and stops acne.
Hydroquinone reduces the production and improves the breakdown of melanosomes and help to lighten the dark spots of skin.
How to use Melalite Cream?
• Gently wash your face with a mild cleanser.
• Apply the cream one a day at night, at least 30 minutes before bedtime, too much cream can irritate your skin and will not give you faster or excellent results.
• Apply a small amount (the size of a pea or ? centimeter or less) cream on the tip of your finger, and then apply a light layer of cream evenly on the pigmented area.
• Also, include about 5 mm of healthy skin surrounding the affected area and quickly rub the cream. The cream should be well absorbed. If you can still see it, then you use it too much.
• Avoid using other products on the treated area for at least 1 hour after application, if there is dry, apply a moisturizer;
• The result will be seen after 1-4 weeks. Treatment time is 2-4 months, according to the prescription of your dermatologist.
• Do not use Melalite Cream longer than five months in a row, and it may give an adverse effect.
Melalite Cream side effects
This is not an exhaustive listing of side effects. Please notify your doctor if you experience any adverse effect to the medicine.
What precautions need to take before using Melalite 15 Cream?
• Do not use if you are allergic to Melalite Cream or any of its elements.
• Do not use if you have hypersensitivity.
• Do not use Melalite 15 Cream on the advice of a friend or family. Similarly, do not give it to someone you feel has equal signs.
• Do not use Melalite 15 Cream during pregnancy. It is unsafe to use during pregnancy.
Melalite 15 Cream is available in the following packages and streng:
• Melalite 15 Cream ? Packages: 30GM Cream, 50GM Cream
• Melalite 15 Cream ? Strengths: 30Gm, 50Gm
If you have missed a dose, try to use it as soon as possible when you notice. However, if the time is closer to your next dosage, just skip the dosage. In such cases, try not to take the double dosage.
If you feel that you might have taken more than the prescribed amount of Melalite Cream, please discuss to a doctor quickly. Consuming more than a prescribed quantity might cause side-effects.
Q: What is Hydroquinone?
A: This is aromatic organic compound, which is initially has been derived from a quinone. It is used as an element for skin whitening. Hydroquinone reduces the creation of melanin in the skin and is used for skin with hyperpigmentation and melasma, and also as a product of getting rid of freckles and sunspots.
Q: Why use Melalite 15?
A: First of all, always consult an expert before using any treatment products. It is used for the treatment of dark spots, associated with the dark and light melasma of the face.
Q: Is it possible to breed in water Melalite 15, if there is dryness of skin?
A: You cannot. Therefore, each time it is essential to hydrate the skin, after application, to prevent adverse effects.
Why buy Melalite 15 Cream from Online Generic Med ?
Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
Convenience: You won?t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
Authenticity: We only sell authentic Melalite 15 Cream, manufactured by Abbott India Pvt. Ltd at a plant in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by Online Generic Med .
There are no reviews yet.