Symbicort Turbohaler (Formoterol 4.5mc + Budesonide 160mcg)
Symbicort Turbohaler is an inhaler that is used to treat asthma in adults and youths aged 12 ? 17 years. It is also used to treat the symptoms of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) in adults aged 18 years and older. It includes two various drugs: Budesonide and Formoterol. Budesonide is a steroid that decreases inflammation in the body. Formoterol is a bronchodilator that relaxes muscles in the airways to enhance breathing.
What is Symbicort Turbohaler prescribed for?
Symbicort Turbohaler is prescribed to treat Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease and Asthma. The symptoms may include wheezing, shortness of breath, and breathing difficulties.
How does Symbicort Turbohaler work?
Symbicort comprises a combination of Budesonide and Formoterol.
• Budesonide belongs to a class of drugs called ?corticosteroids.? It works by reducing and preventing swelling and inflammation in your lungs.
• Formoterol fumarate dihydrate belongs to a class of drugs called ?long-acting beta2 adrenoceptor agonists? or ?bronchodilators.? It works by relaxing the muscles in your airways. This helps you to breathe more easily.
How to use Symbicort Turbohaler?
Check the label for directions before use. Shake the inhaler. While you are breathing in from mouth, press down on the inhaler one time to release the remedy and hold your breath for 10 seconds. Repeat until you have inhaled the number of puffs as suggested by the doctor. Afterward, rinse your mouth thoroughly with water and spit it out.
Side Effects of Symbicort Turbohaler
This is not an exhaustive listing of side effects. Please notify your doctor if you experience any adverse impact on medicine.
• Respiratory tract infection
• Hoarseness of voice
• Fungal infections in the mouth
• Sore throat
• Musculoskeletal (bone, muscle or joint) pain
• Increased heart rate
Warnings and precautions
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before using Symbicort Turbohaler if:
• You have diabetes.
• You have a lung infection.
• You have high blood pressure, or you have ever had a heart problem (including an uneven heartbeat, a fast pulse, narrowing of the arteries or heart failure).
• You have problems with your thyroid or adrenal glands.
• You have low levels of potassium in your blood.
• You have severe liver problems.
Contact your doctor if you experience blurred vision or other visual disturbances.
• Symbicort 4.5mcg/160mcg Turbohaler may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.
• Symbicort 4.5mcg/160mcg Turbohaler is probably safe to use during lactation. Limited human data implies that the drug does not represent a meaningful risk to the baby.
Do not stop using Symbicort. If you stop using Symbicort, your symptoms may come back and may lead to severe complications. Take your dose as prescribed by your physician.
Taking more of this drug will not make it more effective. Instead, it can lead to increased side effects. If the symptoms are not getting released by the prescribed doses, please consult the physician for re-evaluation.
Q: How long can you take Symbicort?
A: Take your SYMBICORT inhaler out of the foil pouch. If using it for the first time, or if you haven?t used it in more than seven days, shake your SYMBICORT inhaler well for 5 seconds, and then release a test spray.
Q: What does Symbicort do to lungs?
A: Symbicort is used to control and prevent symptoms (wheezing and shortness of breath) caused by asthma or ongoing lung disease (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease-COPD, which includes chronic bronchitis and emphysema). ? It works by opening airways in the lungs to make breathing easier.
Why buy Symbicort Turbohaler from Online Generic Med ?
Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
Convenience: You won?t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
Authenticity: We only sell authentic Symbicort Turbohaler, manufactured by AstraZeneca Pharma India Ltd at a plant in India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by Online Generic Med .
There are no reviews yet.