Uses of Sebowash Shampoo
Sebowash 0.01 % w/v shampoo is used to treat skin conditions such as dermatoses (localized patch of skin discoloration without inflammation), eczema (patches of itchy, rough and inflamed skin), dermatitis (skin inflammation), seborrheic dermatitis (scaly patches or redness on skin), psoriasis of the scalp (red and itchy scales on skin of the scalp), allergies, rashes and other inflammatory skin conditions to reduce swelling, itching and redness of the skin.
How it works
Sebowash Shampoo belongs to the class of medications called as st***ids. It prevents the release of the chemicals (prostaglandins, leukotrienes) in the body that cause inflammation and allergies.
Common side effects
• Hormone imbalance,
• Allergic reaction,
• Slow growth in children and teenagers,
• Burning sensation,
• Lightening of skin color,
• Skin peeling
Expert advice for Sebowash Shampoo
• Ensure that you wash and dry your hands before using Sebowash Shampoo and clean and dry the affected area before application.
• Do not apply the fluocinolone solution on cut, cracked or broken skin or on burnt areas of the skin.
• Do not apply topical hair oil preparation on face, underarm, or groin unless directed by the physician.
• Do not apply the product under bandaged or covered areas of the skin.
• Inform your doctor and discontinue use if you experience itching, skin rashes or other allergic reactions.
• Avoid getting the fluocinolone oil or solution into your eyes. In case of direct contact, wash your eyes with water and seek immediate medical attention.
• Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
• Do not use if you are allergic to fluocinolone or any of its ingredients.
Q: Is Sebowash Shampoo a st***id?
A: Yes, fluocinolone is a st***id drug.
Q: Is available or sold over the counter?
A: No, fluocinolone is a prescription drug. It is not available or sold over the counter.
Q: Is Sebowash Shampoo the same as fluocinonide?
A: Fluocinolone and fluocinonide are two different drugs belonging to the same class. They are used for the same indications.
Q: Can fluocinolone topical cause hair growth?
A: Fluocinolone may cause hair growth at the site of application. If you experience any such symptoms, please consult your doctor.
From Where I can Buy Sebowash Shampoo?
Online Generic Med is a trusted online drugstore from where you can purchase all kinds of generic medicines at highly competitive prices. You can buy Sebowash Shampoo online and assure maximum benefits.