Cardace 10 mg (Ramipril 10mg)
What is Ramipril (Cardace 10 mg)?
Cardace 10 mg is directed originally for the treatment of Hypertension (high blood pressure), congestive heart failure, and to develop the chances of survival after a heart attack.
How does Ramipril work?
Cardace 10 mg is an angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitor. It works by preventing a basis in the body that produces blood vessels to squeeze. As a result, Ramipril loosens the blood vessels. This decreases blood pressure and improves the supply of blood and oxygen to the heart.
How should I take Cardace 10 mg?
- Take Cardace 10 mg surely according to your doctor?s administration or according to the instructions on the medicine description.
- Do not change the dosage except your doctor tells you to do so. Also, do not use this medication after the directed time is over.
- All medicines issue with a patient leaflet. Note the guidance in them for complete information on that appropriate medication. Cardace 10 mg can be taken with or without meals. Always save this medicine in a cool and dry place.
What Precautions need to take before using Cardace 10 mg?
- Do not take Cardace 10 mg with any other product containing aliskiren if you have diabetes or have kidney problems.
- Do not use if you are experiencing dialysis or unspecified blood filtration technique as Ramipril 10mg may cause immediate and severe reactions.
- Avoid alcohol being alcohol further lowers blood pressure. Also, avoid activities which need a high level of psychic awareness and reflexes.
- Do not take Cardace if you are allergic to it or any another ACE inhibitor such as benazepril, fosinopril, enalapril, moexipril, others.
- Tell your doctor if you have determined diarrhea or vomiting while taking this medicine. Ensure that you take plenty of fluids.
- If you become pregnant while the treatment with Cardace 10 mg, stop taking it, and talk your doctor quickly.
- Ramipril 10mg may raise your potassium levels. Therefore, avoid potassium supplements or salt agents that carry potassium while taking this medication.
Dosage Instructions of Cardace 10 mg Tablets
Cardace 10 mg dosage may depend on a range of factors like age, s**, drug allergies, or importance of the condition amongst various other factors. Your doctor will decide your dosage after checking you properly. Remember to understand your doctor?s advice correctly for excellent results.
What if I miss a dose?
If you miss a dose of Tablets, take it as soon as you memorize. Don?t take the missed dose if the time to take the next dose is nearly up. Taking Double doses near to each other can reach to excess medicine in your body, which can be dangerous.
What if I overdose?
In case of an overdose of Ramipril 10mg, get emergency medical care, or call the Doctor Instantly. Overdose may attend to severe dizziness, fainting, or lightheadedness.
Discuss Your adverse side Effects with your doctor and clear all doubts which you may have about this drug.
Side Effects of Cardace 10 mg
- Allergic reaction
- Facial swelling
- Difficulty in swallowing
- Shortness of breath
- Stomach upset
Q: Is Ramipril safe?
A: Cardace 10 mg is safe if used at directed doses for the prescribed duration as recommended by your doctor.
Q: Does Ramipril cause frequent urination?
A: No, Cardace has no identified effect on raising the frequency of urination. It may unusually raise urine production but not change the frequency of urination.
Q: Is Ramipril a diuretic?
A: No, Cardace is not a diuretic It belongs to a group of drugs called ACE inhibitors (angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors), primarily used to decrease high blood pressure.
Q: Does Ramipril 10 mg cause itching?
A: Yes, Cardace may cause itching of skin. It is not very commonly remarked.
Q: Does Ramipril cause depression?
A: Yes, Cardace 10 mg may cause depression; however, it is not very commonly observed.
Q: Is Ramipril a nitrate or a statin?
A: Cardace 10 mg is not a nitrate neither a statin. It is an ACE inhibitor used to treat high blood pressure.
Q: Does Ramipril cause coughing?
A: Yes, the non-productive tickling disease is one of the common side effects or Cardace 10 mg.
Why Buy Cardace 10 mg from Online Generic Med ?
Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
Convenience: You won?t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
Authenticity: We only sell authentic Cardace 10 mg, manufactured by Sanofi India Ltd. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by Online Generic Med .
The information produced here is best of our knowledge and experience, and we have tried our best to make it as accurate and up-to-date as possible, but we would like to request that it should not be treated as a substitute for professional advice, diagnosis or treatment.
Online Generic Med is a medium to provide our audience with the common information on medicines and does not guarantee its accuracy or exhaustiveness. Even if there is no mention of a warning for any drug or combination, it never means that we are claiming that the drug or combination is safe for consumption without any proper consultation with an expert.
Online Generic Med does not take responsibility for any aspect of medicines or treatments. If you have any doubts about your medication, we strongly recommend you to see a doctor immediately.
There are no reviews yet.